Dr. Schulze has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carl Schulze, MD is a nephrology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Schulze completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Ucla Gonda Diabetes Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schulze is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schulze?
Dr Schulze has been my doctor for over three years now. He is a wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carl Schulze, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schulze's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schulze accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schulze frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Schulze's office is located at 1245 16th St Ste 307, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica