Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Carl Berger, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Berger completed a residency at Institute of the Pennsylvania Hospital. He currently practices at MORTON W SHRAGER MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Institute of the Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1963
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Morton W Shrager MD
Morton W Shrager MD301 S 8th St Ste 2k, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (215) 829-3350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
many sessions with Dr Berger in addressing serious depression. Treatment effective and learned a great deal about myself. Very grqteful to Dr. Berger for his wise help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berger frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Major Depressive Disorder, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Berger's office is located at 301 S 8th St Ste 2k, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berger speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Berger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.