Dr. Caren Lipsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lipsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Caren Lipsky, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Lipsky completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital for Children. She currently practices at Pediatrix/Obstetrix Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipsky is board certified in Neonatology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipsky?
Dr. Caren Lipsky is an amazing NICU Doctor. She was with us all 109 days that we were in the NICU. She is kind, caring and a phenomenal Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lipsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lipsky frequently treats Neonatal Tachycardia, Sinus Bradycardia, and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
Dr. Lipsky's office is located at 1301 Concord Ter, Sunrise, FL 33323. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MountainView Hospital