Dr. Careen Whitley, MD is a family medicine specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Whitley completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. She currently practices at Family Practice Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitley is board certified in Family Practice.
Family Practice Medical Group
Family Practice Medical Group350 30th St Ste 407, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 419-0230
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitley?
I am a complex patient, that is, I have varying degrees of health issues. Because of this, I show up "prepared" to an appointment with a new Doctor. Dr. Whitley was kind, attentive, appreciated my thoroughness, respected that I am the expert of my body & know about my conditions. She quickly filled my standing prescriptions & made the referrals to specialists that I needed. She also made sure I had a referral for my annual mammogram & a slew of bloodwork to check on existing concerns. Awesome.