Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Cara Rosenbaum, MD
Dr. Cara Rosenbaum, MD is
- University of Illinois Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center|New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenbaum?
Dr. Rosenbaum is very well versed in her field. She quickly answers and explains questions I pose to her.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Cara Rosenbaum, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rosenbaum's profile.
Dr. Rosenbaum in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rosenbaum frequently treats the following conditions: Osteosarcoma, Bone Cancer and Myeloma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rosenbaum's office is located at 425 East 61st Street 8th Floor New York, NY 10065. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rosenbaum provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Cara Rosenbaum, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Rosenbaum has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Cara Rosenbaum, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Myeloma Center425 East 61st Street 8th Floor, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685