Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Camille Rose, DDS
Dr. Camille Rose, DDS is
- Howard University College of Dentistry Orthodontics and Dental Facial Orthopedics, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Maryland Medical System, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Howard Univesity College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1998
- MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Starmount Life Insurance Co.
- Sun Life Financial
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Spanish
Compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
Excellent experience everytime! Keep up the great job!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Camille Rose, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rose's profile.
Dr. Rose in specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 11140 W Colonial Dr Ste 7 Ocoee, FL 34761. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rose is able to speak French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rose provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Camille Rose, DDS has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Master Dental & Orthodontics
Master Dental & Orthodontics11140 W Colonial Dr Ste 7, Ocoee, FL 34761 (407) 720-9944