Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is a dermatologist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Rokhsar completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Medicine. He currently practices at New York Cosmetic Skin & Laser Surgery Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rokhsar is board certified in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Albert Einstein College Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rokhsar?
Dr Rokhsar is a gifted surgeon. He has healed me and my family for 20 yrs. His dedication and expertise has saved our lives in regards to skin cancer. He has performed several Mohs surgeries on our faces and bodies. I'm extremely grateful to him and his staff who have gone above and beyond in all aspects of medicine. From getting an appt. to diagnosis, treatment and follow up. They are tops. I cannot recommend Dr. Rokhsar enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Rokhsar frequently treats the following conditions: Hives, Dry Skin, and Contact Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rokhsar's office is located at 901 Stewart Ave Ste 240, Garden City, NY 11530. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rokhsar is able to speak Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rokhsar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island.
Yes, Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD holds board certifications in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Rokhsar has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.3/5 for Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
New York Cosmetic Skin & Laser Surgery Center901 Stewart Ave Ste 240, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 512-7616
New York Cosmetic, Skin & Laser Surgery Center
New York328 E 75th St Ofc A, New York, NY 10021 (212) 285-1110