Dr. Willard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Caitlin Willard, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Willard completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Mainehealth and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chief Resident, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2010
- Dartmouth College, Other Education — 2006
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mainehealth22 Bramhall St, Portland, ME 04102 Existing Patients: (207) 662-7060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willard?
She was great, but the new scheduling tool is terrible for patients. If it wasn't for this it would be five stars
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Willard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Willard frequently treats Dipstick Urinalysis, Vaccination, and HIV Screening.
Dr. Willard's office is located at 22 Bramhall St, Portland, ME 04102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maine Medical Center