Dr. Christopher Henley, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Henley completed a residency at Indiana University Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Ozark Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henley is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Indiana Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Indiana University Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henley?
I had arthritis in my right thumb, which was treated by Dr. Henley. He was very thorough and explained everything from what to expect after the cortisone injection I had to the possibility of surgery if the shot wasn't effective. Since I still had pain, I chose surgery and went into it knowing exactly what to expect from the beginning. Dr. Henley, his staff and the staff at the hospital provided excellent care and answered all questions. I have very good use of my thumb and am pain free.
- Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Washington Regional Medical Center