Dr. Byron Hills, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hills' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Byron Hills, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Hills completed a residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. He currently practices at University Hospitals and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2014
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2014
- University Of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hills?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hills accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hills frequently treats Intervertebral Disc Disease, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Brain Aneurysm.
Dr. Hills' office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hills has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center