Dr. Sheh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bryant Sheh, MD is a hematology specialist in Fremont, CA. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheh is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of California At San Diego, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3200 Kearney St Bsmt 2, Fremont, CA 94538 Existing Patients: (510) 498-2335
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheh?
I was under Dr. Sheh's care in 2015- 2017, when I was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer, which had metastasized to my liver. I am now clear of cancer, and I feel I owe my good health and my life to Dr. Sheh and Dr. Pham. I am so grateful and want to thank you, Dr. Sheh, for all you did for me. A thank you is not at all enough!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheh frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Sheh's office is located at 3200 Kearney St Bsmt 2, Fremont, CA 94538. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Stanford Health Care