Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryan Faller, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Faller completed a residency at Washington University/ Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Missouri Baptist Medical Center and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faller is board certified in Hematology.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center/ Temple University, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University/ Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 996-5514
Parkland Health Center - Farmington1101 W Liberty St, Farmington, MO 63640 Existing Patients: (573) 701-7250
Medical Arts Clinic1103 W Liberty St, Farmington, MO 63640 Existing Patients: (573) 701-7260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faller?
Dr. Faller is exceptionally intelligent and informed. You can rest assured that anything he tells you has been well thought out and is the result of his best thinking. He is patient with questions, takes the time to understand your concerns, and responds accordingly. He is a brilliant and caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faller frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Faller's office is located at 3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington