Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD is
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Hospital Of St. Raphael, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Hospital of Saint Raphael|Hospital Of St. Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntosh?
Four years ago I had a double mastectomy top surgery, and later a revision. Even now I remember his name to recommend others who need surgery. He was kind, understanding, and walked me through and I was very comfortable.
- St. Anne Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McIntosh's profile.
Dr. McIntosh in specializes in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McIntosh's office is located at 12301 NE 10th Pl Ste 101A Bellevue, WA 98005. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McIntosh provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD holds board certification in Plastic Surgery.
Dr. McIntosh has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Bryan C. McIntosh, MD
Bryan C. McIntosh, MD12301 NE 10th Pl Ste 101A, Bellevue, WA 98005 Existing Patients: (206) 693-4970