Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. McIntosh completed a residency at Hospital Of St. Raphael. He currently practices at Bryan C. McIntosh, MD and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McIntosh is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Bryan C. McIntosh, MD
Bryan C. McIntosh, MD12301 Ne 10th Pl Ste 101, Bellevue, WA 98005 Existing Patients: (425) 420-2663
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Nassau University Medical Center, Other Education — 2008
- Hospital Of St. Raphael, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Seattle Pacific University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntosh?
Four years ago I had a double mastectomy top surgery, and later a revision. Even now I remember his name to recommend others who need surgery. He was kind, understanding, and walked me through and I was very comfortable.
- St. Anne Hospital
- Valley Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bryan McIntosh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McIntosh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntosh accepts your insurance.
Dr. McIntosh frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Bedsores, and Gynecomastia.
Dr. McIntosh's office is located at 12301 Ne 10th Pl Ste 101, Bellevue, WA 98005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McIntosh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.