Dr. Bryan Lucenta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lucenta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bryan Lucenta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Muskogee, OK. Dr. Lucenta completed a residency at University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology - Muskogee Xavier Building - Muskogee, OK and is affiliated with Creek Nation Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lucenta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology - Muskogee Xavier Building - Muskogee, OK
Warren Clinic Cardiology - Muskogee Xavier Building - Muskogee, OK101 Rockefeller Dr Ste 100, Muskogee, OK 74401 Existing Patients: (918) 683-1831
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lucenta?
Dr. Lucenta, his wife and Sherry, are amazing. When I first began see him over 5 years or so ago now I was a walking dead man. With the right medications, stent placement and God I'm still here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lucenta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lucenta frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lucenta's office is located at 101 Rockefeller Dr Ste 100, Muskogee, OK 74401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lucenta speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lucenta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Creek Nation Community Hospital
- Northeastern Health System
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
- Saint Francis Hospital South