Dr. Brunson Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charlie Brunson Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Brunson Jr completed a residency at Univ Of Miss Med Ctr. He currently practices at Children's Hospital Colorado and is affiliated with Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brunson Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann U, Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Univ Of Miss Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Univ Of Miss Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brunson Jr?
I saw Dr. Brunson in Grand Junction for many years, and was very satisfied. With the demise of Western Slope Cardiology ("acquired" by St. Mary's), he moved to Ogden, UT. Darn it all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brunson Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brunson Jr frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Brunson Jr's office is located at 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Children's Hospital Colorado360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505 (970) 298-2273
Moab Regional Hospital
Moab Regional Hospital450 Williams Way, Moab, UT 84532 (435) 719-5500