Dr. Brunson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charlie Brunson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Brunson completed a residency at Univ of Miss Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brunson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann U, Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Univ of Miss Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Univ of Miss Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 298-2482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brunson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brunson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brunson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Brunson's office is located at 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Colorado Canyons Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Marys Medical Center