Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (985) 635-4285, and for other questions, call (985) 200-3530.
Dr. Bruce Ennis, MD
New Patient(318) 865-0542
Dr. Bruce Ennis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mandeville, LA. Dr. Ennis completed a residency at Suny-Dwnst Med Ctr/Kings Co. He currently practices at Northshore Heart and Vascular, LLC and is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ennis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Suny-Dwnst Med Ctr/Kings Co, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Suny-Dwnst Med Ctr/Kings Co, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ennis?
Great Doctor. Very good Personality, Easy to talk with and explains all details
- St. Tammany Health System
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Tulane Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ennis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Ennis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ennis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ennis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ennis frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ennis' office is located at 675 N Causeway Blvd, Mandeville, LA 70448. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ennis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.