Dr. Roth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Roth, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Walled Lake, MI. Dr. Roth completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Bruce Roth DO and is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hawthorn Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and associated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Des Moines Still College of Osteopathy And Surgery, Medical School — 1989
- Wayne State Univ, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Wonderful bedside manner, caring, expert assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Roth, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roth frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Roth's office is located at 55 N Pond Dr Ste 6, Walled Lake, MI 48390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Bruce Roth DO
Bruce Roth DO55 N Pond Dr Ste 6, Walled Lake, MI 48390 (248) 669-1900