Dr. Fleishman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Fleishman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grove City, OH. Dr. Fleishman completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians and is affiliated with Mount Carmel East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fleishman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1983
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fleishman?
Dr Fleishman is a fantastic cardiologist. He was my dads cardiologist and kept him alive for over 25 years and three heart surgeries. He is now my dr and has gotten me thru my by-pass surgery. I wouldn’t go to anyone else and recommend him often. He has a great bedside manner, he listens and takes your issues seriously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Fleishman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fleishman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fleishman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fleishman frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Imaging, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Fleishman's office is located at 1325 Stringtown Rd Ste 240, Grove City, OH 43123. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel West
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Ohiohealth Mansfield Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- University Hospitals Samaritan Medical Center