Dr. Tzy-Shiuan Kuo, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Helotes, TX. Dr. Kuo completed a residency at University Of Kentucky. He currently practices at CardioVascular Institute of South Texas and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kuo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
CardioVascular Institute of South Texas
Office12340 Bandera Rd Ste 104, Helotes, TX 78023 Existing Patients: (210) 929-8000
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital
- University of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School
- Johns Hopkins University Hosp, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuo?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Kuo for about 3 years. I respect Him as a Dr. and feel like he treats me like a friend. His office staff is as Good as they come. If you are having issues His staff will find the answer and return your call quickly. I hold him in the highest regard. Michael Donalson. A real person.
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- St. Lukes Baptist Hospital