Call (530) 255-6078 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bruce Taylor, MD
New Patient(530) 255-6078
Dr. Bruce Taylor, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Red Bluff, CA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - North State and is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dignity Health Medical Group - North State
Dignity Health Medical Foundation2528 Sister Mary Columba Dr, Red Bluff, CA 96080 Existing Patients: (530) 255-6078
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Ankle Fracture, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 2528 Sister Mary Columba Dr, Red Bluff, CA 96080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.