Dr. Bruce Rogers, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Rogers and Davidson PA. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rogers and Davidson PA4739 Nw 53rd Ave Ste A, Gainesville, FL 32653 Existing Patients: (352) 371-9847
- U South Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
Dr. Rogers helped me start pump therapy in 1996. Even after I moved out of state, I kept going to see him. Over time, my visits decreased, then stopped (my family also moved out of state, so I no longer visit the area). He is truly one of the very best, and I'll always be grateful to and for him. I'd gladly go back if I moved to the area again. Thank you, Dr. Rogers!