Dr. Millman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Millman, DO is a pulmonologist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Millman completed a residency at Botsford General Hospital. He currently practices at West Bloomfield Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Millman is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Botsford General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Botsford General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Michigan State, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Millman?
This was my first visit with Dr. Millman. His staff could not have been more professional and helpful. He was attentive, caring and conducted the appointment in an ideal manner focused on my well-being. He was prepared for the visit, clearly having reviewed my medical records. He let me provide background on why I was there, listened carefully and asked questions. After a physical exam, he then provided his assessment, and allowed me to ask questions, which he answered in-depth. Finally, he proposed and we agreed on next steps. Overall, the experience was one of the most professionally conducted medical appointments I have had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Millman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Millman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Millman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Millman frequently treats Cough, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Millman's office is located at 6014 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Millman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
West Bloomfield Internal Medicine
Dr. Bruce Millman6014 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 (877) 586-4877
Saad C Naaman MD PC
Mathews Medical Center Pllc2221 Livernois Rd Ste 100, Troy, MI 48083 (877) 586-4877