Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 517-1000.
Dr. Bruce Berger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Horsham, PA. Dr. Berger completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at Abington Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Va Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger is efficient and friendly. He provides knowledge and expertise in the practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Berger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berger frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Berger's office is located at 118 Welsh Rd Unit B, Horsham, PA 19044. Find other locations and directions.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Holy Redeemer Hospital