Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bruce Berger, MD
Dr. Bruce Berger, MD is a body imaging radiologist in North Wales, PA. Dr. Berger completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at Abington Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Berger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Va Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger is efficient and friendly. He provides knowledge and expertise in the practice.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Berger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berger frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Berger's office is located at 1010 Horsham Road Suite 214, North Wales, PA 19454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.