Dr. Bruce Buckingham, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Buckingham completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. He currently practices at Stanford Rehabilitation Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buckingham is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buckingham?
My daughter was diagnosed with Type One diabetes at age two. She is now eleven. Dr. Buckingham has been her doctor the entire time. We do not often see him, we see his team. But during her diagnosis he went way beyond anything I have ever seen a doctor do. His team is likewise wonderful. We are lucky to have them. They are very responsive, attentive and work very hard in what is a broken insurance and medical system, to keep my daughter and her family thriving.