Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. William Emory, MD
Dr. William Emory, MD is
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ochsner, Fellowship Hospital
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emory?
Dr. Emory & his staff care deeply for each patient. Patients are given time needed in appointments yet seen on time, phone calls are returned quickly & the Dr. Is, in my opinion, the best there is.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. William Emory, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Emory's profile.
Dr. Emory in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Emory frequently treats the following conditions: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing and Shortness of Breath. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Emory's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Emory provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. William Emory, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. William Emory, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. William Emory, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-4055