Dr. Saunders has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brook Saunders, MD is a oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Saunders completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at Pet and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pet9711 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932 Existing Patients: (865) 373-5050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saunders?
I find Dr. Saunders to be very efficient and thorough. Explains everything well and I feel that I am in good hands with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brook Saunders, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saunders' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saunders accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saunders frequently treats Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, Gynecologic Cancer, and Colposcopy.
Dr. Saunders' office is located at 9711 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center