Dr. Bronwyn Wilke, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Lititz, PA. Dr. Wilke completed a residency at Grant Medical Center Columbus, Oh. She currently practices at Martin Foot and Ankle and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Dresden Dresden, Germany, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Grant Medical Center Columbus, Oh, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- SUNY Binghamton University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education
- F.A.C.F.A.S, Other Education
- Access Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilke?
I enjoyed very much working with Dr Wilkie. She approached my issues with an opened mind and recommended interventions in a thoughtful and collaborative manner. Although the problem has not been completely resolved, I feel grateful for the process that has been achieved with her guidance.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Upmc Lititz
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital