Dr. Brigid Mack, MD is a family medicine specialist in Albany, NY. She currently practices at Albany Family Medicine, Community Care Physicians, P.C. and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mack is board certified in Family Practice.
Albany Family Medicine, Community Care Physicians, P.C.
Albany Family Medicine391 Myrtle Ave Fl 4, Albany, NY 12208 (518) 207-2273
- Highland Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mack?
Dr. Mack is great. She is attentive and asks relevant questions. She takes the time to listen to you and is thorough. The practice is fairly large, which means there's always someone to see you if you need, but it might not be your primary doctor. Scheduling time with your primary doc can take a while.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital