Dr. Brice Choi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Choi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brice Choi, MD is a neurology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Choi completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at South Atlanta Neurology & Spine Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choi is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Atlanta Neurology & Spine Clinic
South Atlanta Neurology & Spine Clinic518 Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 507-7359
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choi?
Just want to say thank you so much to the wonderful compassionate Dr. Brice Choi. You are the true meaning of what a DR. supposed to be for the patient. You are always so patience with me. Listening to my every complaint. You never rush me. I always feel well cared for. Thank you for being someone I trust with my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Choi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Choi frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Peripheral Nerve Disorders.
Dr. Choi's office is located at 518 Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Choi speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Choi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital