Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Brian Subach, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oxon Hill, MD. Dr. Subach completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at National Spine and Pain Centers and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Subach is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Michigan School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Complex Spinal Surgery, Emory University Medical School, Atlanta, Ga Usa, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Upmc Presbyterian Shadyside, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Upmc Presbyterian Shadyside, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Neurological Surgery Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Subach?
Dr Subach is light years beyond compare to any other physician in his field. If you want to put your spine and life in someone reputable, honest, thorough, empathetic and brilliant’s hands than he is your only choice. It is a rare gift for a surgeon to be equally as personable and compassionate as they are gifted at diagnostic and procedural skill. Driving 30-45 minutes away from NOVA is such a small price to pay for the confidence that comes with entrusting my father’s care to Dr Subach. After countless specialized physician appointments, due to my father’s complex health issues, we’ve been reminded time& time again that Dr Subach is not only well known& regarded to those he cares for and their loved ones but also to the medical community at large. Numerous Drs at the top of their field have expressed how relieved they were that my father was able to have his spinal infection overseen by “the legendary” Dr Brian Subach. Dr Subach, thank you so much for all you do!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Subach frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Subach's office is located at 6710 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 550, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Subach speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Subach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Virginia Hospital Center