Dr. Brocker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Brocker, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Brocker completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at Youngstown Neurological Assocs and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brocker is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Youngstown Neurological Assocs
Youngstown Neurologic Associates1616 Covington St, Youngstown, OH 44510 Existing Patients: (330) 747-9215
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brocker?
he's great, he listened to me, a lot of doctors don't. i would give him 5 stars, well worth the wait, you can't go wrong, the staff is so great i didn't know i was there that long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Brocker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brocker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brocker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brocker frequently treats Spine Fractures, Traumatic, Cerebral Hemorrhage, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Brocker's office is located at 1616 Covington St, Youngstown, OH 44510. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital
- Mercy Health — St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital