Dr. Brian Walker, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Walker, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Jackson, TN. Dr. Walker completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Kirkland Cancer Center and is affiliated with Jackson-madison County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walker is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of Mississippi, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walker?
I was diagnosed with B-type, low-grade Non-Hodgkins lymphoma in 2018. I first saw Dr. Walker, who staged the cancer as 1A. I got a second opinion at Vanderbilt with the oncologist there, and they didn't offer anything more or better than Dr. Walker and the Kirland Cancer did. Happily, I stayed with Dr. Walker. I get tested regularly. He always calls me the following day with the result. He says that he is going to do his best to keep me alive for many years and I believe him. I trust Dr. Walker. He is compassionate, competent, dedicated and really seems to care. I recommend him without reservations of any kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walker frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Walker's office is located at 720 W FOREST AVE, Jackson, TN 38301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson-madison County General Hospital
Kirkland Cancer Center
Kirkland Cancer Center Pharmacy720 W FOREST AVE, Jackson, TN 38301 (731) 541-9561