Dr. Brian McNeary, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McNeary's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian McNeary, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Woodside, NY. Dr. McNeary completed a residency at Cath Med Ctr of Brooklyn & Queens. He currently practices at Brian T Mcneary MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNeary is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cath Med Ctr of Brooklyn & Queens, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brian T Mcneary MD
Brian T Mcneary MD4030 58th St, Woodside, NY 11377 Existing Patients: (718) 898-9494
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNeary?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNeary accepts your insurance.
Dr. McNeary frequently treats Retinal Neovascularization, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Glaucoma.
Dr. McNeary's office is located at 4030 58th St, Woodside, NY 11377. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McNeary speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McNeary has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.