Dr. Brian Parrett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Parrett, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Parrett completed a residency at Harvard University. He currently practices at California Pacific Medical Cen and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parrett is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- California Pacific Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Brigham & Womens Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 2003
- Columbia College Of Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Pacific Medical Cen2340 Clay St Fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 600-3898
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrett?
Dr. Brian Parrett and his entire staff, from clerks to nurses, were efficient, professional, kind, and caring. I was in San Francisco on vacation, and had a segway accident that resulted in a complex buckle fractures of my zygomatic arch, orbital socket, and sinus maxillary. He saw me the next day, and had me in surgery within hours. I am 2 weeks post-op, and recovering amazingly well. I cannot say enough about Dr. Parrett, and consider myself blessed to have him take me under his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrett frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer.
Dr. Parrett's office is located at 2340 Clay St Fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parrett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion