Dr. Beard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Beard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Beard completed a residency at Wright Patterson AFB Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Topeka P.A. and is affiliated with Nemaha Valley Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wright Patterson AFB Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Wright Patterson AFB Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beard?
Always concerned about you and your condition. Remembers last visit and discussion. Takes time to evaluate what is now happening . A very caring doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Beard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beard frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Beard's office is located at 600 SW COLLEGE AVE, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
- Stormont Vail Hospital