Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Brian Leung, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Leung completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Old Bridge Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Med Dent NJ/NJ Med Sch at Rutgers, Medical School — 2006
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Old Bridge Orthodontics2101 Highway 516 Ste A, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Existing Patients: (732) 607-2488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leung?
Dr. Lueng is a terrific doctor! He helps so much and makes you feel so comfortable in the clinic. It is inch a cozy and nice atmoshphwre there. I highly reccomend him! So satisfied and happy with my service there. He spend time with my kids and explains everything very well to me. They always update me on anything right away, I never wait for a long time there! Great clinic and doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leung frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Ceramic Braces, and Crooked Teeth.
Dr. Leung's office is located at 2101 Highway 516 Ste A, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leung speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Leung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.