Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Brian Larkin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Larkin completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital, Orthopaedic Residency. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larkin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Washington University-B-Jh-Slch Consortium Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Henry Ford Hospital, Orthopaedic Residency, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Henry Ford Hospital, Orthopaedic Residency, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Wayne State School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larkin frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Larkin's office is located at 4700 Hale Pkwy Ste 550, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larkin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center