Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (615) 637-6971.
Dr. Brian Jefferson, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Jefferson completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Oster Medical Services. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jefferson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oster Medical Services, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jefferson?
Very pleased with Dr. Jefferson and how he handled the thorough examination of my stress test, heart cath, and other tests to discover any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jefferson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Jefferson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jefferson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jefferson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jefferson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jefferson's office is located at 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 410, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jefferson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center