Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Shiple, DO
Dr. Brian Shiple, DO is
- Penn State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical Center Of Delaware, Residency Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Penn St University Hershey Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Med Center Del, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Metro Hospital Springfield Division, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shiple?
Dr. Shiple is highly trained in the use of ultrasound, and he diagnosed muscle damage that my previous prolotherapists had missed. He told me that my Obliquus Capitis Inferior, Rhomboids, Multifidus, Abductor Hallucis Brevis, and Flexor Digitorum Brevis were all torn. Though, it’s important to note, there was also probably a lot of damage that the ultrasound was not able to pick up on. However, even more important than telling me what was damaged, he told me that he felt with the problems I was presenting with, I probably had underlying issues. On top of serious tissue damage, I also had allergic-like reactions to many foods and substances, nausea, and a bunch of other symptoms that I now know to be associated with MCAS. Unfortunately, my MCAS specialist told me that surgery and stress can raise the baseline level of MCAS. I think my injections raised the severity of my MCAS, but since MCAS has only been a known syndrome since 2007, it's understandable that Dr. Shiple didn't know that.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Brian Shiple, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shiple's profile.
Dr. Shiple in specializes in Sports Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shiple's office is located at 1788 Wilmington Pike Ste 2000 Glen Mills, PA 19342. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shiple provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Brian Shiple, DO is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center.
Dr. Brian Shiple, DO has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
The Center for Sports Medicine
The Center for Sports Medicine1788 Wilmington Pike Ste 2000, Glen Mills, PA 19342 (610) 459-4200
The Center for Sports Medicine & Wellness
The Center for Sports Medicine & Wellness1788 Wilmington W Chester Pike Ste 2000, Glen Mills, PA 19342 (610) 459-4200