Dr. Brian Santin, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Wilmington, OH. Dr. Santin completed a residency at Mount Carmel-General Surgery. He currently practices at Ohio Vein & Vascular Inc and is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Santin is board certified in General Surgery.
Ohio Vein & Vascular Inc
Ohio Vein & Vascular Inc630 W Main St, Wilmington, OH 45177 Existing Patients: (937) 655-8346
- Good Samaritan Hospital-Vascular Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Mount Carmel-General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mount Carmel, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santin?
My husband has had varicose veins for 12 years. He has had them stripped and after 8 years they came back. He went to several doctors who just brushed it off; although they were causing him great pain. We decided to go to Dr. Santin, as others gave him raving reviews. Dr. Santin did not strip his veins, instead he got to the root of the problem! Completely AMAZED that one day later and he has no varicose veins! Behind my husband's knee looked like a pint of cottage cheese. Seriously, stuck out inches! Gone! Why? Dr. Santin corrected the issue and now his blood is flowing properly! I give him a 10 in every aspect! His knowledge, professionalism and bed side manners are over the top!
- Clinton Memorial Hospital