Dr. Brian Park, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Newton Lower Falls, MA. Dr. Park completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Med University. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Newton-Wellesley2000 Washington St Ste 668, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 630-1699
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Med University, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Med University, Internship Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Dr. Park is considerate and analytical. Despite my anxiety surrounding papillary thyroid cancer and my self-created paranoia about the impact of surgery on my vocal function, Dr. Park acknowledged and fully addressed all my concerns by being informative as well as responsive. The appointments, recommendations, and surgery went swiftly and smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Park to others.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital