Dr. Brian Neuman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neuman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Neuman, MD is a orthopedic spine reconstructive surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Neuman completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE DIVISION OF PULMONARY AND CRITICAL CARE and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2007
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Medicine Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care
Johns Hopkins University601 N Caroline St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (443) 997-2663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neuman?
IMHO, Dr. Neuman is an amazing doctor and surgeon!!! Thank you, Dr. Neuman, for making my quality of life so much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neuman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neuman frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Neuman's office is located at 601 N Caroline St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neuman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital