Dr. Robert Huff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Huff, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Huff completed a residency at Riverside Hospital. He currently practices at The Eye Center and is affiliated with MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huff is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Riverside Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of So Al Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huff?
Dr. Huff and his staff were very efficient and professional in taking care of my cataract surgery. The results are fantastic from day 1, I can see near and far and even colors are much more vivid now! Thank you for your help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huff frequently treats Trichiasis, Eye Infections, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Huff's office is located at 1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
The Eye Center
The Eye Center PA1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29204 Existing Patients: (803) 256-0641