Dr. Brian Grossman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at Northwestern University, Feinberg School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Southern California Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grossman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Southern California Orthopedic Institute375 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 210, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 (805) 497-7015
- Spine Institute For Special Surgery & University Of Louisville Health Care, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Washington State University of Veterinary Medicine, Other Education — 1979
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Other Education — 1977
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
I have been seeing Dr. Grossman for several years now. He is very thorough, caring and explains things in a comprehensive and easy to understand way. I have had to call him on a couple occasions following surgeries and he responded to my calls right away. He is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.
- Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Mission Community Hospital
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital