Call (907) 931-5255 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Brian Sweeney, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Sweeney completed a residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center. He currently practices at Michelle Randolph MD and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital.
- Wilford Hall Medical Center | San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Fellowship Hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michelle Randolph MD
Michelle Randolph MD4048 Laurel St Ste 301, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Sweeney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweeney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweeney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweeney frequently treats Gallbladder Scan, Instrumental Diagnostic Evaluation for Dysphagia, and Liver Function Test.
Dr. Sweeney's office is located at 4048 Laurel St Ste 301, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweeney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital