Dr. Sweeney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Sweeney, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Sweeney completed a residency at Naval Reg Med Center. He currently practices at John E Schultz DO and is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweeney is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Nrmc, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Naval Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Naval Reg Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Sweeney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweeney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweeney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweeney frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Sweeney's office is located at 4048 Laurel St Ste 301, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Alaska Medical Center