Dr. Brian Eble, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eble's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Eble, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Eble completed a residency at University AR Med Scis. He currently practices at Arkansas Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eble is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University AR Med Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University AR Med Scis, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Children's Hospital1 Childrens Way, Little Rock, AR 72202 Existing Patients: (501) 364-1479
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eble?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eble accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eble frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Eble's office is located at 1 Childrens Way, Little Rock, AR 72202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eble has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.