Dr. Lawenda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Lawenda, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Lawenda completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at GenesisCare and is affiliated with Astria Sunnyside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lawenda is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Helms Medical Institute UCLA/Stanford (Medical Acupuncture), Other Education
- Kalish Institute For Functional Medicine, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- United States Department of Labor
- Veterans Choice Program
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawenda?
After my breast cancer diagnosis and subsequent mastectomy and treatment, I was desperately in search of how to gain control of my health and do everything I can to prevent recurrence but was overwhelmed by the wealth of info out there and just didn’t know how or where to start. I spent endless hours online in search of a doctor that wasn’t only an oncologist but also an integrative medicine doctor to help me get to the root of the problem and understand my body. Unfortunately there were none locally. I came across Dr. Lawenda in my search and scheduled a consult with him via telehealth. I realized very quickly that he was exactly the doctor I was looking for. I recently completed all of my labs though him and finally feel like I have a full picture of what is going on in my body and road map on how to take control of my health. Dr. Lawenda empowered me with knowledge so that I don’t have to live in fear of the unknown any longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Lawenda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lawenda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawenda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawenda frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Lawenda's office is located at 7379 W Deschutes Ave Ste 100, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Astria Sunnyside Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital