Call (804) 373-6532 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Brian Chen, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Surgical Associates of Richmond and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surgical Associates of Richmond
Surgical Associates of Richmond, JW Campus1051 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6532
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Dr Chen has an AMAZING bedside manner. He gives you all the time you need and and explains thing thoroughly. He even took a picture of the “gunk” he removed from my carotid artery to show me. I Would highly recommend him to anyone !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 1051 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital