Dr. Meyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brett Meyer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Nebraska City, NE. Dr. Meyer completed a residency at University Of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at Nebraska City Medical Clinic and is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Meyer is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska City Medical Clinic
Nebraska City Medical Clinic1301 Grundman Blvd Ste A, Nebraska City, NE 68410 Existing Patients: (402) 873-4242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyer?
Dr. Meyer takes his time and explains everything to you. When the visit is done, he will ask you if you have any more questions or concerns. Great people person, friendly, and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brett Meyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meyer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meyer frequently treats Constipation, Dyslipidemia, and Gout.
Dr. Meyer's office is located at 1301 Grundman Blvd Ste A, Nebraska City, NE 68410. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health St. Mary's